Mark A. Dodds joined The Finch Group in March, 2010 as the in-house Principal Architect.
In his current role within the company, Mr. Dodds has a direct relationship with the property management and maintenance staff that serve the residents of TFG properties. This unique opportunity has provided all members of the organization with a deeper knowledge and understanding of what the multifamily housing industry faces in today’s marketplace. As a result, pro-active efforts are currently underway to reduce utility, operating and maintenance costs in order to provide first-choice housing for residents.
Mr. Dodds is a graduate of Kent State University School of Architecture and Environmental Design with a Bachelor of Architecture.
- State of Ohio Registration No. 7284
- State of Florida Registration No. 95596
- State of Michigan No. 40637
- State of Kentucky No. 4400
- State of Virginia No. 010689
- NCARB Registration No. 66453
- LEED Accredited Professional – 2009
Mark A. Dodds