The Finch Group has the depth of knowledge and experience necessary to bring a vision to life. We provide accurate and beneficial advice to ensure that tax implications are fully considered when undertaking business transactions. This includes share and trade and asset acquisitions, management buyouts and restructuring complex corporate groups followed by partial disposals or acquisitions.
We know what’s needed and we understand how various governmental programs work.
Including the numerous and extensive federal, state, county, local and/or private sector financial commitments required to accomplish many comprehensive rehabilitation projects.
We are experienced in advising on the corporation tax aspects of transactions; both in providing assurance via tax due diligence and in providing structuring. We also advise on the cross border tax implications of transactions involving overseas entities and where necessary, we obtain opinions and detailed advice from our worldwide Nexia affiliates.
Who would find this service useful?
All entities and groups undertaking any restructuring or transactions, whether before or after the event. These transactions would typically include:
- Companies considering acquiring shares or assets from other companies
- Groups wishing to restructure
- Management buyouts/buy-ins
- Restructuring of companies/groups involving the transfer of trade, assets and liabilities, and establishing holding structures that take into account the tax implications of intangible financial assets
- listing on main market or Aim stock exchanges
We offer our clients
- Detailed advice and recommendations on transactions being undertaken or completed. We provide a commercial solution to any issues being faced
- Director-led service and access to specialist expert advice
- Analysis and recommendations of any issues arising out of transactions already undertaken
- Assurance and opportunities to negotiate a reduction in the purchase price by undertaking tax due diligence reviewing and advising on tax aspects of documentation prepared in order to execute deals
The following Links offer examples that illustrate our capabilities.