The Finch Group and its Affiliates (“TFG”) have substantial experience and expertise in a broad range of real estate investments. TFG is part of a group of related companies that conducts a fully integrated real estate acquisition, development, investment and management business.
For over 3 decades, TFG and its predecessors have acquired, managed, advised, operated, leased, financed, rehabilitated, developed, and sold real estate assets in transactions totaling in excess of one billion dollars. Currently, TFG owns and/or manages approximately 2,500 multifamily housing units, 332 hotel rooms and 270,000 square feet of commercial office properties.
Since 1981, TFG has invested primarily in income producing multifamily residential properties in Florida, Illinois, New York and Ohio, along with hotels and commercial office buildings in Massachusetts.
The Finch Group delivers:
- A demonstrated discipline to both invest in and sell real estate. TFG has selectively chosen its real estate investments with the belief that value is created one transaction at a time.
- Entrepreneurial agility combined with the economies of scale associated with real estate assets managed by TFG and its Affiliates.
- A company that distinguishes itself as a real estate investor by making the management of its debt structure and cost of funds a priority.
- An alignment of investment objectives and property operations to produce intended results.
- Key principals, with vast experience, who actively participate in all phases of the investment cycle.
The links below highlight significant examples of the capabilities that have helped to cement TFG’s reputation as one of the preeminent real estate organizations in the Northeast, US